CS COACHING CLASSES IN COIMBATORE
ICSI (The Institute of Company Secretaries of India) which is the CS Institute and the premier National Professional body established by Act of Parliament to develop and regulate the Profession of Company Secretaries.
ICSI PROVIDES STUDY MATERIALS ALSO AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.
1. There are three stages in CS Course. They are
- Foundation Program
- Executive Program
- Professional Program
2. The student has to go 15 months of practical training which may opt after passing the Executive program.
3. ICSI Executive program can be pursued after foundation course.
4. The professional program can be pursued after successful completion of the Executive course.
5. After completion of the professional course and 15 months training student is joined as Associate Member of the ICSI and called as Associate company secretary (ACS).
6. Information About CS Course Details after Graduation Graduated students can go to Executive program directly without foundation program. After executive program, they have to complete executive program.
7. The following are the subjects in different stages of cs course. see the company secretary course subjects below.
CS FOUNDATION SUBJECTS:
- Business Environment & Entrepreneurship
- Business Management, Ethics, and Communication
- Business Economics
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
CS EXECUTIVE SUBJECTS:
- Company Law
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Economic and Commercial Laws
- Tax Laws and Practice
- Company Accounts and Auditing Practices
- Capital Markets and Securities Laws
- Industrial, Labor and General Laws
CS PROFESSIONAL SUBJECTS:
- Advanced Company Law and Practice
- Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management, and Due Diligence
- Corporate Restructuring, Valuation, and Insolvency
- Information Technology and Systems Audit
- Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
- Ethics, Governance, and Sustainability
Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
Drafting, Appearances, and Pleadings
Elective one out of five
- Banking Law and Practice
- Capital, Commodity and Money Market
- Insurance Law and Practice
- Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
- International Business-Laws and Practices
COMPANY SECRETARY EXAM:
Examinations are conducted twice a year.